Monday, August 29, 2016

Always & forevermore: Cypress!

Well, we got transfer calls last night and I found out I'm out of
here. I LOVE Cypress. I can't even explain to y'all how much I'm going
to miss this place. But I'm really excited for the next step in my
mission. In this area the Lord refined me like crazy. He taught me so
much. Just like Sealy i feel like Cypress has completely changed me.
It has changed the course of my life for the better. I can't wait to
see all the change that happens wherever I'm going next because the
Lord has shown me here just how much I have that needs to change. I'm
so grateful for the time I have spent here and just for the
opportunity it was to learn and grow. I hope y'all are doing great
with school starting and everything; I don't have a whole lot else to
say besides those generalities so I'll just send some pictures. 🙌



This dude was a great companion.




Legendary Cy-Fair District at the temple. #nofilter just kidding.


Love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment