Monday, November 14, 2016

📸



Hey y'all!

I don't really have that much to say about this week, but it was a swell one. I'll just send a bunch of pictures..

The district went to Track 21 last P-Day. It's this place that has go karts, laser tag, etc. and it was so much fun. Best P-Day of my life!!



We also went to the temple this week! It was very sick as always. Oh, and we got to ride with the sisters as a trio on the way there and back! Man it was a once in a mission experience. I know it doesn't seem special to y'all but it was such a relief. Sister Dummer and Sister Pinster are SO chill too! (Even though they look like we are driving them crazy.. Hahaha) The studly guy on my left is Elder Neely from the Bear Creek Ward. Such a good experience all around.



Legendary Katy North District.


Elder Evans goes home in less than 10 days. I'm going to miss this guy! It's been a great transfer. (Yes, we are working hard!) Haha.

Peace out, y'all!

Love,
Elder Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment