Monday, November 7, 2016

🐣

Hey y'all!

Wow, it was an awesome week! We have been teaching a lot and just
working super hard. Some very exciting things are starting to happen
here in Morton Ranch. The investigators we have now are more solid
than ever! I'm so stoked for the next couple months.

-On Friday we ate dinner at our bishop's house. The Bishop of Morton
Ranch is sick! He's from the Phillippines so we asked him to let us
try some weird Filipino food. (Well really I did, Elder Evans wasn't
so happy about that haha.) So I got to eat balut, which is a duck egg
that has been fertilized and incubated for about two weeks then
boiled. I'm so glad I can say now that I ate an unborn duck chick on
my mission in Texas. I also ate a century egg, which is an egg that
has been buried for a long time until it turns completely black
inside. That one was really good.

-Hopefully y'all will see some baptisms coming up before the end of
the year. The mission is trying to reach its goal of 600 in a year and
crazy miracles are happening in every area.

I don't really have much else to say, so here's some pictures and videos!



Legendary Bear Creek Zone.


I believe in joy!


Elder Evans in his natural habitat.


The century egg: before and after the shell is removed.



Peace out everyone! Love y'all.
-Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment