Monday, May 15, 2017

🌳

HEY y'all!!!
I hope life is going great for everyone! As I mentioned last week I got transferred! I sure miss College Station, but now I'm actually back in the Cypress Zone! This time I'm in the White Oak Ward and wow! Things are going great! My companion is named Elder Christensen and he is a stud! We saw a lot of miracles this week and we are so excited for the coming few months. There is so much work to do in this ward. I don't know if I have ever been so busy on my mission, and it feels great. In some ways it has been a little overwhelming to see how much needs to be done (for example, it was a little stressful when I found out there are more than 100 prospective Elders in the ward haha.) But we are taking things one step at a time and chipping away at it!
I am still trying to get to know the ward, investigators, etc. but I'm happy to be here. I don't have a whole ton to say this week but let me know if you have any questions!
Love y'all!
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment